Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last Minute St. Patrick's Day Activity

C and I made this "card" to bring to her Grandma later today.

 She glued together groups of 3 hearts I cut out using a heart hole punch.
I put dots on the paper where she was to match the point of the heart to the dot.
She made one 4 leaf clover that she wants Grandma to find.

 She added stems and wrote "Happy St. Patrick's Day"

 Can you find the 4 leaf clover?

This could be a teacher/parent made project, where the child has to find the 4 leaf clover.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your hard work. It looks you spend a lot of time or effort in this blog. Now it's time to avail Custom Kraft Boxes for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you spent a lot of time in this article. I was searching to read that kind of article and I finally found it. Now its time to avail Accident Repair Services in Washington DC for more information.

    ReplyDelete